LBC offers short-term 3-9 months internships. Through this internship, participants gain exposure to the ministry and management style of the LBC, Biblical values and ways of communication in multiple languages (Latvian, English, Russian).
Not only does this program provide valuable learning opportunities for interns, but it also benefits LBC by providing dedicated individuals who can assist in the accomplishment of our goals and objectives.
Please note that the internship is unpaid and does not guarantee future employment with LBC.
Interns will be assigned specific duties and responsibilities in various areas of LBC ministry, including but not limited to:
- The Library: assisting with organization, cataloging, and research.
- Translation: providing written and spoken translation services in various languages.
- IT: supporting the maintenance and development of our digital systems and infrastructure.
- Social Media Management: creating and managing content, building relationships with media outlets and influencers.
- Hospitality: welcoming guests and providing assistance with events and activities.
- School of Preachers Assistant: duties may involve assisting preachers in leading congregations, arranging preaching opportunities, forming relationships.
- Public Relations: creating meaningful relationships with schools in Latvia and abroad; promoting and introducing LBC courses and offerings to churches and existing ministries in Latvia.
This program is perfect for those who are looking to gain real-world experience and make a meaningful impact in the ministry of LBC.